Friday, March 12, 2010

Female Sexuality in the Media and Pop Culture

I was thinking about the image of women in pop culture for this response. My answer is, and I know that this is a bit of a cop out so bear with me, I don't think there is any one thing that can be perfectly positive. People have their own ideas about what is progressive and what is not. I think it is a matter of what the individual thinks. For example: two people could watch a music video that is somewhat sexual in nature and one of them could find it sexy and think there is nothing wrong with it while the other one would find it offensive. People just have different ideas concerning sexuality and what is fine and what's not. So that's what I have to say on the matter.

That and I hardly pay attention to what is on t.v. anyways and am unlikely to be in the loop about these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment